G R E E N D A L E S E V E N Appreciation Week(s)
↳ Free choice!: The Greendale Seven through the years.
LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- name: abigail chloe
- eye colour: hazel (green/brown)
- hair style/color: dirty blonde, mid - length
- height: 5’2”
- clothing style: casual, as in t shirt and jeans, but I do enjoy dresses on occasion
- best physical feature: smile?? eyes??
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- your fears: small spaces, heights, the dark, death
- your guilty pleasure: ’kids’ tv (girl meets world) and mainstream pop music
- ambitions for the future: I would love to work with children with special needs or help kids with their confidence (not sure I’m the best person for that job though)
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- what you think about most: my fave shows, my friends cos I don’t get to see them enough
- what you think about before bed: usually the thing that most fans do which is what you’ll say when you meet your idol
- you think your best quality is: that I’ll do anything to make someone happy
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- single or group dates: single
- to be loved or respected: both
- beauty or brains: both
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU
- lie: sometimes
- believe in yourself: sometimes
- believe in love: I do
- want someone: I think possibly..
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- been on stage: yes
- done drugs: no.
- changed who you were to fit in: no
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- favorite colour: PURPLE
- favorite animal: cats, I’m a cat person so
- favorite movie: um, 27 dresses, anything disney, marvel, she’s the man, clueless ect ect
- favorite game: like computer game? the sims or animal crossing
LAYER EIGHT: AGE
- day your next birthday will be: thursday, the 30th july
- how old will you be: 26
These are a few of my favourite things (◡‿◡✿): Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)
I look around at us, you know what I see? Losers. I mean, like, folks who have lost stuff. And we have, man, we have! All of us! Our homes, our families, normal lives. And usually life takes more than it gives, but not today. Today it’s given us somethin’. It has given us a chance. To give a shit. For once, not run away.
Community » Season 1"What is community college? Well, you’ve heard all kinds of things. You’ve heard it’s ‘loser college for remedial teens, twenty-something dropouts, middle-age divorcees, and old people keeping their minds active as they circle the drain of eternity. That’s what you heard. However, I wish you luck!"